Close Menu
  • Home
  • AI
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Food Health
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Well Being

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

What's Hot

Apple’s Siri revamp could include auto-deleting chats

May 17, 2026

Why trust is a big question at the Elon Musk-OpenAI trial

May 17, 2026

If you’re giving a commencement speech in 2026, maybe don’t mention AI

May 17, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact us
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
IQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter YouIQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter You
  • Home
  • AI
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Food Health
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Well Being
IQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter YouIQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter You
Home » JD Vance: It’s a ‘Huge Mistake’ for Musk to ‘Go After’ Trump
Tech

JD Vance: It’s a ‘Huge Mistake’ for Musk to ‘Go After’ Trump

IQ TIMES MEDIABy IQ TIMES MEDIAJune 7, 2025No Comments3 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


Now entering the ring: Vice President JD Vance.

Appearing on an episode of “This Past Weekend w/ Theo Von,” the vice president weighed in on the public feud that erupted this week between Elon Musk and President Donald Trump.

Musk and Trump became embroiled in the spat after the Tesla CEO called Trump’s “big, beautiful” spending bill a “disgusting abomination” on Tuesday.

“I think it’s a huge mistake for him to go after the president like that,” Vance told podcast host Theo Von in the interview, which was recorded Thursday and released Saturday. Vance had posted to X about recording the podcast on Thursday, as the pair’s row was escalating, saying, “Slow news day, what are we even going to talk about?”

“Elon’s entitled to his opinion,” Vance told Von in the episode.

“I’m not saying he has to agree with the bill or agree with everything that I’m saying, I just think it’s a huge mistake for the world’s wealthiest man, I think one of the most transformational entrepreneurs ever — that’s Elon — to be at this war with the world’s most powerful man,” he continued.

Vance, who said Trump had been getting “a little frustrated” with Musk’s recent criticism of him, added that he believed a feud between the pair would be “bad for the country” and that he hoped Musk “figures it out” and “comes back into the fold.”

JD Vance

JD Vance said he hoped Musk would come ‘back into the fold.’

Pool/Getty Images



While Trump appeared to be holding his tongue about Musk’s criticisms at first, he hit back Thursday during a White House event to welcome German Chancellor Friedrich Merz.

“I’m very disappointed in Elon. I’ve helped Elon a lot,” Trump said.

“He knew every aspect of this bill — better than almost anybody —and he never had a problem until right after he left,” he added, referencing Musk’s recent announcement that he was stepping back from his role in the president’s administration.

Musk then unleashed a whirlwind of X posts directed at the president, saying Trump would have lost the election without his help and accusing him of “ingratitude.”

The fallout grew progressively uglier, with Trump threatening to cut Musk’s government contracts.

The pair, who became close allies after Musk endorsed Trump’s reelection last year, continued to trade barbs until Friday evening, when their tones appeared to soften.

The White House rapid response account posted a clip on X of Trump speaking on Air Force One, saying he wished Musk well.

“Likewise,” Musk replied late Friday night.



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
IQ TIMES MEDIA
  • Website

Related Posts

Otis CEO Says They Can’t Hire Elevator Mechanics Fast Enough

May 17, 2026

Apple iPhone 17 Sales Rise Amid Samsung Galaxy S26 Delay

May 17, 2026

Amazon’s Culture: 12 Employees on Layoffs, 5-Day RTO, and AI Push

May 17, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Michigan student will be 1st woman to represent US in world welding competition

May 17, 2026

Nashville HBCU Fisk University Launches $900M Campus Transformation

May 15, 2026

Justice Department alleges Yale illegally considered race in medical school admissions

May 14, 2026

Princess of Wales highlights Italy’s Reggio Approach for children

May 14, 2026
Education

Michigan student will be 1st woman to represent US in world welding competition

By IQ TIMES MEDIAMay 17, 20260

ANN ARBOR, Mich. (AP) — Growing up, Mikala Sposito dreamed of being a trailblazer.“I always…

Nashville HBCU Fisk University Launches $900M Campus Transformation

May 15, 2026

Justice Department alleges Yale illegally considered race in medical school admissions

May 14, 2026

Princess of Wales highlights Italy’s Reggio Approach for children

May 14, 2026
IQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter You
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo YouTube
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact us
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
© 2026 iqtimes. Designed by iqtimes.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.