Close Menu
  • Home
  • AI
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Food Health
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Well Being

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

What's Hot

Salesforce Cofounder Criticizes Benioff’ ICE Jokes.

February 17, 2026

AI’s ‘Second Wave’ Redefines Startups With New Products

February 16, 2026

Heart issues during pregnancy could set stage for future stroke, heart attack risk

February 16, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact us
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
IQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter YouIQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter You
  • Home
  • AI
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Food Health
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Well Being
IQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter YouIQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter You
Home » Trump Phone Nowhere to Be Found Months After Planned Release
Tech

Trump Phone Nowhere to Be Found Months After Planned Release

IQ TIMES MEDIABy IQ TIMES MEDIANovember 28, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


The Trump family’s foray into the smartphone business has seemingly hit a snag.

Months ago, Donald Trump Jr. and Eric Trump — the president’s two oldest sons — announced the creation of “Trump Mobile,” a new line of Trump-branded smartphones.

The duo made the announcement on June 16, the 10-year anniversary of President Donald Trump’s first presidential campaign launch.

Among the new company’s offerings: The T1, a gold-colored smartphone that largely resembles Apple’s iPhone and that was originally advertised as being made in the USA.

There was also the “47 Plan,” which would offer users services like unlimited texting, calling, and data, roadside assistance, and even tele-health services, all for $47.45 per month — a reference to Trump’s status as both the 45th and 47th president of the United States.

Since then, there have been some adjustments.

Within days of the launch, the “MADE IN THE USA” wording was struck from the Trump Mobile website. The phone is now simply described as “brought to life right here in the USA” and made with “American hands.”

More significantly, the company has missed its original launch date.

The phone was originally set to be released in August, according to the company’s June announcement.

A spokesperson later told USA Today that the phone would launch in October.

It’s now late November, and the Trump Mobile website simply says the phone will be available “later this year.”

Trump Mobile did not respond to Business Insider’s request for comment.

Meanwhile, Trump Mobile’s X account has laid dormant for months — the last post the company made was on August 27.

Switch to the service you deserve & keep the phone you love!

More than unlimited talk, text & data—your plan includes:

🩺💻 24/7 Telehealth
🚗🛠️ Roadside Assistance
📱🛡️ Device Protection
🌎📞 International Calling

Same phone. Same number. Way better service.… pic.twitter.com/c8V4BdJFSt

— Trump Mobile (@TrumpMobile) August 28, 2025

Despite the delay in the release — and the lack of information about when the phone may be available — Trump Mobile is still accepting pre-orders for $100, with the remaining $399 charged when the phone finally arrives.



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
IQ TIMES MEDIA
  • Website

Related Posts

Salesforce Cofounder Criticizes Benioff’ ICE Jokes.

February 17, 2026

AI’s ‘Second Wave’ Redefines Startups With New Products

February 16, 2026

Apple Revamps Video Podcasts to Rival YouTube, Spotify

February 16, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Skrilla: 6-7 craze almost didn’t happen

February 16, 2026

How the Siege of Boston shaped the legacy of George Washington

February 16, 2026

Tre’ Johnson, the former NFL offensive lineman who became a high school history teacher, dies at 54

February 15, 2026

Social media posts extend Epstein fallout to student photo firm Lifetouch

February 13, 2026
Education

Skrilla: 6-7 craze almost didn’t happen

By IQ TIMES MEDIAFebruary 16, 20260

Skrilla said the “6-7” craze connected to his drill rap hit almost didn’t happen.His 2024…

How the Siege of Boston shaped the legacy of George Washington

February 16, 2026

Tre’ Johnson, the former NFL offensive lineman who became a high school history teacher, dies at 54

February 15, 2026

Social media posts extend Epstein fallout to student photo firm Lifetouch

February 13, 2026
IQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter You
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo YouTube
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact us
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
© 2026 iqtimes. Designed by iqtimes.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.