Close Menu
  • Home
  • AI
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Food Health
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Well Being

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

What's Hot

India’s Sarvam wants to bring its AI models to feature phones, cars and smart glasses

February 18, 2026

Indian AI lab Sarvam’s new models are a major bet on the viability of open-source AI

February 18, 2026

Moderna combo flu/COVID vaccine succeeds in mid-stage trial

February 18, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact us
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
IQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter YouIQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter You
  • Home
  • AI
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Food Health
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Well Being
IQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter YouIQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter You
Home » Pacers reportedly waive Mac McClung, 10 days after signing the 3-time dunk contest winner
Health

Pacers reportedly waive Mac McClung, 10 days after signing the 3-time dunk contest winner

IQ TIMES MEDIABy IQ TIMES MEDIANovember 6, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


Less than two weeks after signing his first full NBA deal with the Indiana Pacers, Mac McClung is reportedly without a team again. The three-time NBA dunk contest winner has reportedly been waived by the Pacers, ESPN’s Shams Charania reported Thursday.

The move comes 10 days after Indiana signed McClung to a multiyear deal, his first full deal in the league. McClung, who has played for five different NBA organizations, had previously only signed training camp contracts and two-way contracts.

Advertisement

The Pacers signed McClung amid a series of injuries, including to star Tyrese Haliburton (who is out for the season with an Achilles injury) and guards Andrew Nembhard and T.J. McConnell.

McClung played in three games for the Pacers — all losses — during his short tenure there, averaging 6.3 points, 1.3 rebounds and 1.7 steals off the bench. McClung played 13 minutes and 19 minutes in the first two games, respectively, but only played 2 minutes in his final appearance, a brutal last-second loss to the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday.

McClung, who joined the league in 2021 after going undrafted, emerged from near obscurity in 2023 after winning the dunk contest. He won again in 2024 before becoming the first NBA player to three-peat with a win in 2025.

Advertisement

Despite his dunk contest success, McClung has struggled to gain traction in the NBA. He has only played nine games in the league, spending most of his time in the G League over the past four years.

Prior to being waived, McClung told The Athletic this week he was emotional after signing the contract with Indiana.

“I got in my car, and I couldn’t help but get emotional. I was just like, man, it’s been five years trying to chase a contract. So it’s a really beautiful moment where I just thought about all the people who have been along with me for it,” McClung said.

Now, though, he will have to start over again.



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
IQ TIMES MEDIA
  • Website

Related Posts

Moderna combo flu/COVID vaccine succeeds in mid-stage trial

February 18, 2026

Lilly’s Zepbound and Taltz improve psoriasis symptoms, drive weight loss in study

February 18, 2026

FDA investigating Salmonella outbreak connected to moringa powder

February 17, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

Shooting at South Carolina dorm leaves 2 dead, suspect charged with murder

February 17, 2026

Hawaii Bill Would Turn Kids Into Published Authors At Kalihi Schools

February 17, 2026

Gov. Newsom expanded free preschool. Now private daycares say they can’t afford to stay open

February 17, 2026

Michigan wants schools ready for cardiac emergencies, fails to provide funds

February 17, 2026
Education

Shooting at South Carolina dorm leaves 2 dead, suspect charged with murder

By IQ TIMES MEDIAFebruary 17, 20260

COLUMBIA, S.C. (AP) — A man has been charged with murder after taking part in…

Hawaii Bill Would Turn Kids Into Published Authors At Kalihi Schools

February 17, 2026

Gov. Newsom expanded free preschool. Now private daycares say they can’t afford to stay open

February 17, 2026

Michigan wants schools ready for cardiac emergencies, fails to provide funds

February 17, 2026
IQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter You
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo YouTube
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact us
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
© 2026 iqtimes. Designed by iqtimes.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.