Close Menu
  • Home
  • AI
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Food Health
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Well Being

Subscribe to Updates

Subscribe to our newsletter and never miss our latest news

Subscribe my Newsletter for New Posts & tips Let's stay updated!

What's Hot

How the Siege of Boston shaped the legacy of George Washington

February 16, 2026

As AI data centers hit power limits, Peak XV backs Indian startup C2i to fix the bottleneck

February 16, 2026

Elon Musk and Anthropic Philosopher Amanda Askell Go Head-to-Head on X

February 16, 2026
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact us
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
IQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter YouIQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter You
  • Home
  • AI
  • Education
  • Entertainment
  • Food Health
  • Health
  • Sports
  • Tech
  • Well Being
IQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter YouIQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter You
Home » The List of Donors Funding Trump’s New Ballroom
Tech

The List of Donors Funding Trump’s New Ballroom

IQ TIMES MEDIABy IQ TIMES MEDIAOctober 23, 2025No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Email


2025-10-23T15:05:06Z

Share



Facebook


Email


X


LinkedIn


Reddit


Bluesky


WhatsApp



Copy link


lighning bolt icon
An icon in the shape of a lightning bolt.


Impact Link


Save
Saved


Read in app

This story is available exclusively to Business Insider
subscribers. Become an Insider
and start reading now.

Have an account? Log in.

President Trump is demolishing a portion of the White House to make way for a new ballroom.
The White House has released a list of donors who are funding the project.
The list include Big Tech companies and several wealthy individuals.

We’re getting a clearer picture of who’s funding the construction of President Donald Trump’s new ballroom at the White House — and it’s many of the Big Tech companies who previously donated to his inauguration.

The White House provided Business Insider a list of 37 donors that include companies like Apple, Amazon, and Meta, along with several individual donors. CNN reported earlier on the list.

It’s not yet clear how much each donor is contributing to the project, though Alphabet is known to be contributing $22 million as part of a legal settlement over Trump’s suspension from YouTube after January 6.

Trump spoke about the new ballroom in the Oval Office on Wednesday, where he said it would cost “about $300 million.” The administration had previously said the project would cost $200 million. The president has also said that the new ballroom will be funded entirely by private donations.

The new ballroom space is set to be 90,000 square feet and seat 650 people, according to the White House.

Here’s the list of donors who are contributing to the ballroom:

Altria GroupAmazonAppleBooz Allen HamiltonCaterpillarCoinbaseComcast CorporationJ. Pepe and Emilia FanjulHard Rock InternationalGoogleHP Inc.Lockheed MartinMeta PlatformsMicron TechnologyMicrosoftNextEra EnergyPalantir TechnologiesRippleReynolds AmericanT-MobileTether AmericaUnion Pacific RailroadAdelson Family FoundationStefan E. BrodieBetty Wold Johnson FoundationCharles and Marissa CascarillaEdward and Shari GlazerHarold HammBenjamin Leon Jr.The Lutnick FamilyThe Laura & Isaac Perlmutter FoundationStephen A. SchwarzmanKonstantin SokolovKelly Loeffler and Jeff SprecherPaolo TiramaniCameron WinklevossTyler Winklevoss



Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Tumblr Email
IQ TIMES MEDIA
  • Website

Related Posts

Elon Musk and Anthropic Philosopher Amanda Askell Go Head-to-Head on X

February 16, 2026

OpenClaw Creator Joins OpenAI to Build Next-Gen Personal AI Agents

February 15, 2026

The 4 Best Dolby Atmos Soundbars of 2026

February 15, 2026
Add A Comment
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Editors Picks

How the Siege of Boston shaped the legacy of George Washington

February 16, 2026

Tre’ Johnson, the former NFL offensive lineman who became a high school history teacher, dies at 54

February 15, 2026

Social media posts extend Epstein fallout to student photo firm Lifetouch

February 13, 2026

Jury deadlocks in trial of Stanford University students after pro-Palestinian protests

February 13, 2026
Education

How the Siege of Boston shaped the legacy of George Washington

By IQ TIMES MEDIAFebruary 16, 20260

BOSTON (AP) — More than a decade before he became the country’s first president, George…

Tre’ Johnson, the former NFL offensive lineman who became a high school history teacher, dies at 54

February 15, 2026

Social media posts extend Epstein fallout to student photo firm Lifetouch

February 13, 2026

Jury deadlocks in trial of Stanford University students after pro-Palestinian protests

February 13, 2026
IQ Times Media – Smart News for a Smarter You
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo YouTube
  • Home
  • About Us
  • Advertise With Us
  • Contact us
  • DMCA
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms & Conditions
© 2026 iqtimes. Designed by iqtimes.

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.